1. WHO IS PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for processing the personal data relating to you and as collected on this website is the sole proprietorship JUNE 21 Jewelry COMMV, with registered office at Kortrijksesteenweg 23 bus 2, 9830 Sint-Martens-Latem, Belgium and company number BE0732.634.763 hereinafter referred to as “our company” or “we”.
2. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect mainly the information and data you provide us when you use our website and our services as well as information that you do not provide directly to us but are collected when using our website, such as type of device used to consult the website and localization data etc. , eg when you:
Makes purchases in our e-shop;
· Subscribe to our newsletter;
· Use our contact form;
when using our website.
We collect different types of information depending on the services you use and the use you make of our website.
If you make purchases in our e-shop: we collect the information you provide in the registration form, if you are a private person, your address, name, first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, and if necessary mobile number and fax number. If you are a company, the above information as well as your company name and VAT number.
· When using our contact form: we collect the information you provide in the contact form, including your name, first name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
· When you subscribe to our newsletter: we collect your name and e-mail address.
· When our website uses the Google Analytics tool: we collect information about your areas of interest, your activity on the website and e-shop, your purchase or orders, the duration of your connection, date, time, IP address and referring website registered. This data is not linked to contact details or other personal details.
Our company uses Google Analytics to keep track of how users use the website. The information thus obtained is transferred to and stored by Google, including the address of your computer (IP address). Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used in order to provide Océane Neslany with reports about the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is required to do so by law, or where third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Océane Neslany has not given Google permission to use Analytics information obtained through Océane Neslany for other Google services.
3. HOW AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
Our company always uses your personal information on the basis of one of the criteria provided for by law with a view to lawful processing. Your data is mainly used for the purpose:
· Provide you with products / services and improve delivery, handling complaints, as well as guaranteeing good after sales service;
· To improve your experience on our website and to handle any complaints in connection therewith;
· Offer you loyalty benefits;
· Communicate with you;
· To manage our activities;
· Conduct our marketing and advertising campaigns;
· Prevent fraud;
· Ensure the security of the website;
· To comply with the invoicing legislation;
· To carry out statistical analyzes in relation to our customers such as visiting and clicking behavior on our website, so that our services and products can be evaluated and, for example, it is checked whether promotional campaigns are effective.
To process your personal data, our company always supports:
· In that case the company is obliged to document this consent (manner and date on which the consent was obtained) for each user. In addition, we recommend – as far as possible – to use a ‘preferences’ page where the user gets an overview of the processing activities for which he has given his consent and – where appropriate – he gets the opportunity to obtain his permission for certain of withdraw these processing activities. which you have given in this context, or explicitly (by checking the appropriate box when browsing our website), or implicitly, whereby your consent follows from your behavior on our website (eg by choosing to contact to include us using the contact form). In that case, you always have the option to withdraw your consent for the future;
· Or on another criterion provided for by law: eg if the data collection is necessary for the performance of a contract in which you are one of the parties or if this is necessary for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation to which we are subject . In certain cases, the processing of your data may also be necessary to safeguard your essential interests or to achieve the legitimate interest of our company.
4. HOW AND WITH WHOM IS THE INFORMATION SHARED?
Our company basically does not share your data with third parties, except – and by way of exception – in certain cases this information can be communicated to third parties, eg third parties who provide us services or who provide services on our behalf and for our account. Moreover, our company is obliged to communicate your personal data when this is imposed by law, decree or ordinance or by a court decision.
In any case, we undertake to ensure the confidentiality of your data, in particular by concluding suitable contracts with our partners.
5. HOW CAN YOU MANAGE YOUR DATA / DO YOU GET ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND CAN YOU DELETE IT?
You have the right to access your data, the right to correct your data, the right to delete your data, the right to oppose the processing of your data or against profiling, the right to to limit the processing of your data and the right to transfer your data.
In accordance with the Privacy Act and the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to:
· To consult and access your data and the essential information regarding the processing (processing purposes, categories of data that are processed, etc.);
· To request that such data be corrected or, if necessary, deleted on the terms set out in Article 17 of the GDPR, and in particular where such data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected / processed or when you withdraw your consent;
· Oppose the processing of the data relating to you in certain specific cases including processing for direct marketing purposes; in that case we will no longer process your data, except for legitimate and compelling reasons that outweigh your interests and rights and freedoms or if the processing relates to the institution, exercise or substantiation of a legal claim;
· Request to limit the processing, in certain cases as set out in Article 18 of the GDPR and in particular when you dispute the correctness of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data; and
· Receive your personal data in a form that allows them to be transferred, in particular to transfer them to another controller, under the conditions set out in Article 20 of the GDPR and, if technically possible, to obtain the data directly transferred from one controller to another.
You can exercise these rights by sending a written request, either by e-mail to the address email@example.com or by mail to the address Kortrijksesteenweg 23 bus 2, 9830 Sint-Martens-Latem. Complaints in case of violation of the applicable Belgian rules concerning the protection of personal data on this website can be addressed to the Belgian Commission for the protection of privacy at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
Your data will never be saved longer than necessary. The period during which your data is retained will in any case never be longer than is necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected.
The collected data is retained for as long as is necessary to provide our services and for the purposes described in point 3 above.
The period during which your data will be saved will in any case never be longer than
– Duration of your connection with our website
– Duration that personal account is active
– From purchase goods up to 10 years after purchase (accounting law).
You can also always ask us to delete your data. In this connection we refer to point 5 above.
7. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA?
Our company keeps all your data on servers within the European Economic Area so that its protection is fully secured. In certain cases, your data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area if we choose to outsource work. Such transfer may be carried out through service providers established outside the territory such as those mentioned in point 4 above or through a server located outside this territory. In this respect, our company undertakes to always ensure an appropriate and sufficient level of protection for your data, in particular by using type contract clauses approved by the European Commission or other means that are in accordance with Belgian and European legislation concerning the protection of personal data
Activities involving third parties:
Web analysis – Google Analytics
8. HOW DO WE GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF YOUR DATA?
We take technical, administrative and physical measures to fully guarantee the protection of your data against possible destruction, loss or modification.
Our company takes the following measures, among other things:
– Screening of spaces with sensitive content
– Security of networks
– Secure SSL connection: using SSL, transaction data is encrypted over the Internet. You can recognize a secure SSL connection at the ‘lock’ in the bottom status bar of your browser.
Although we do everything we can to prevent a data breach, it is possible that a hack takes place. In a data breach, we have established clear procedures to minimize any damage. We will always report a data breach to the competent authority.
In addition, our website also collects data via third parties, such as Mailchimp and Google Analytics. The information concerning the processing of these data is not part of this policy. We therefore refer in this connection to the relevant provisions of the policies relating to the protection of personal data of those third parties. Your rights with regard to that data must also be exercised with those third parties.
9. HOW WILL YOU BE INFORMED OF CHANGES OF THIS CONFIDENTIAL POLICY?
You will find the date of the last change to this policy at the end of this page.
This confidentiality policy can be changed on occasion without us notifying you in advance. We therefore recommend that you consult this policy regularly.
10. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
You can contact us:
· Contact form on our website
· By e-mail to email@example.com
· By post at the address: Kortrijksesteenweg 23 bus 2, 9830 Sint-Martens-Latem
· By telephone on +32491520311.
Date of last change: 23/12/2019
Any other questions?